Discover this cheesy, saucy Spaghetti Bake with everything you like about lasagna except the unwieldy noodles. Try this Spaghetti Bake recipe this week!
- ½ lb. whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- ½ lb. Italian sausage, casing removed, crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown sausage in medium skillet on medium heat; drain. Stir in sauce. Simmer on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Add egg, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan; toss to coat. Place in 8-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with sausage mixture and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.