This easy cookies & cream slab pie is perfect for those summer backyard picnics.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge topping (2 cups)
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 16 Oreo™ cookies, coarsely crushed
- 8 Oreo™ cookies, halved
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. Unroll and stack crusts on lightly floured surface. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold crust even with edges of pan. Flute or crimp edges. Prick crust several times with fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Carefully spread hot fudge evenly on crust. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Fold in crushed cookies.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over hot fudge. Refrigerate 1 hour. Garnish with halved cookies. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.