Caramel and apples top a sugar cookie crust for an easy treat to have anytime.
- Cookie Pizza
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- Caramel Apple
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz container)
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- 1 can (21 oz) more fruit apple pie filling, coarsely chopped (about 2⅓ cups)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough evenly in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix frosting and ¼ cup caramel topping. Spread frosting mixture over crust, leaving ½-inch border. Spread apple pie filling on top of frosting. Sprinkle with pecans, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Cut into wedges to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cookie pizza.