Beef up your next batch of burritos! Ours include cumin, cilantro, warm roast beef and shredded cheddar Jack cheese.
- 2 medium avocados (about 1 lb.), peeled, pitted
- ¼ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked roast beef, warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- Mash avocados with the sour cream, garlic and cumin until well blended. Stir in the cilantro.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. of the avocado mixture onto each tortilla; top with ⅓ cup of the meat and 1 Tbsp. of the cheese. Roll up, tucking in both sides of each tortilla as you roll it up.
- Top with any remaining avocado mixture and cheese. Serve with the salsa.